Ingredients for greek potato salad
- 500 g potatoes
- 125 g broad beans (or large white beans)
- 1 spring onion, cut into thin rings
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped roughly
- 3 artichoke hearts (cooked or from a jar) cut into pieces
- a couple of black olives
- 4 tbsp Hermanos Catalan olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teasp dried marjoram
- a pinch of Amanprana Orac Botanico mix mild
- 75 g Biogarde yoghurt
Preparation of greek potato saladClean the potatoes thoroughly and boil them. When they are done, let them cool off and cut them into cubes. Let the broad beans drain in the meantime. In a large salad bowl mix the potatoes, the broad beans and the other ingredients together. Mix all ingredients of the dressing well and mix this through the salad. Flavour with cayenne pepper and sea salt.
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.