Ingredients for herb and coconut stuffed mushrooms
- 8 large mushrooms
- 1 ½ teaspoon of finely chopped onion
- 1 ½ teaspoon of Amanprana extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of Amanprana coconut fibres
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk or rice milk
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano, basil, thyme,
- pinch of nutmeg
- optional pinch of Amanprana Orac Botanico mix spicy
- Grated Parmesan cheese (or yeast flakes = vegan)
Preparation of herb and coconut stuffed mushroomsClean and dry the mushrooms. Remove and finely chop the stems. Set the mushroom caps aside. Sauté mushroom stems and onion in coconut oil until tender. Remove from heat and mix in coconut flour, coconut milk, parseley, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Fill cavity of each mushroom cap and top with grated Parmesan cheese. Bake at 425 F° or 225°C for appr. 15 min.
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.