Ingredients for mexican salsa dip with sweet pepper, tomato and coconut blossom sugar
- 300 g Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Red sweet pepper
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon Coconut blossom sugar (Amanprana Gula Java Brut)
- 100 ml Olive oil (Amanprana Hermanos Catalan)
- 1 tablespoon Herbs (Amanprana ORAC Botanico-mix, spicy)
- 1 tablespoon Paprika powder, hot
- To taste Chilli powder
- ½ bunch Fresh wild garlic
- ½ bunch Flat-leaf parsley
Preparation of mexican salsa dip with sweet pepper, tomato and coconut blossom sugar
Remove the stem of the pepper and deseed it, then slice it. Peel the garlic and roughly chop it. Wash the wild garlic and parsley, roughly chop it and place in a blender together with the tomatoes and other ingredients, then mix on low power. Increase the blender's speed if you want a finer salsa.
Leave the salsa to settle/draw in the fridge for 30 minutes, then serve this Mexican dip with crisps, nachos, tortillas, bread or anything else!