Ingredients for pomegranate drink
- 2 large ripe mangoes
- 200 g blackcurrants
- 4 pomegranates
- yoghurt (soy)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour Amanprana
Preparation of pomegranate drink
- Cut the pomegranates in half or into quarters and carefully remove the pearls from the membrane.
- Rub the pearls through a sieve and collect the juice in a bowl.
- Peel the ripe mangoes, remove the stones, cut them into pieces and puree the mango flesh.
- Add the mango puree to the pomegranate juice and mix in the blackcurrants. (also possible with cherries)
- Put this mixture in the freezer for approx. half an hour until it has turned into a sort of jelly.
- Mix the coconut flour with the yoghurt and fill 4 nice glasses with a layer of yoghurt and pomegranate mixture.
Tip from Chantal:
pomegranates are a source of potassium and vitamin C, but especially of polyphenols. Scientific research shows that they contain 3 to 4 times more polyphenols than red wine, grape juice or green tea.