Ingredients for samosa with sweet chili seitan
- 150 grams spelled flour
- 50 grams of whole wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, extra virgin
- 1.5 dl water
- pinch of fleur de sel
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 small cauliflower
- a pinch of Orac Botanico mix spicy
- 1 pack of Veggie Chili Protein Tops (seitan from Bertyn) or 200 grams of vegetarian pieces
Preparation of samosa with sweet chili seitanDough preparation:
- Take a large mixing bowl and mix both types of flour with the coconut oil and water until an elastic dough forms.
- Roll out the dough on a floured work surface.
- Cut out about 12 circles with an inverted glass or stitch mould.
- Clean and wash the vegetables.
- Cut the carrot and potato into small dice (about 0.5 cm).
- Also cut small flowers from the cauliflower.
- Cook everything in boiling water for about 3 minutes.
- Cool under cold running water.
- Fry the seitan in a pan and mix with the vegetables.
- Let everything cool.
- Arrange 1 tablespoon of the mixture on a piece of dough and fold it gently.
- Press the edges gently with a fork.
- Fry the samosas in coconut oil until they are golden yellow.
Tip from Serge:
Serve with Raita (yogurt with cucumber and Indian spices)