Ingredients for vegan pudding with cacao
- 3/4l water
- 300 g peeled cashew nuts
- 4 à 6 tablespoons of potato starch
- 10 à 15 tablespoons Gula Java Cacao (or Cacao Kids & Sports)
- Put the water, the peeled cashew nuts, the coconut blossom sugar and the cacao in a powerful blender an mash for about 8 minutes until reaching about 70°C.
- Add the potato starch and mix again for 8 minutes.
- Should the desired consistency not be reached, add 1 or 2 tablespoons of starch.
- Put the mixture in a dish and serve. (Letting it cool in the fridge might cause the pudding to collapse.)
- Mix the water together with the peeled cashew nuts and the Gula Java Cacao for about 10 minutes.
- Put the mixture in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Mix the starch with some cold water and stir until a homogeneous substance is reached.
- Bring to a boil a second time. Serve the pudding when still warm.
Tip from Stefano:
For a stronger chocolate taste, add a bit more cacao to your pudding or sprinkle with extra cacao when serving. Enjoy!