- 10 g mixed seaweed salad (dried)
- ½ cucumber
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds (fry briefly in a pan without oil)
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp 4 Algae Botanico spice mix
- 1 avocado
- Soak the seaweed for about 10 minutes in a bowl of water.
- Let the seaweed drain in a strainer.
- Cut the halved cucumber in half lengthwise and cut into thin slices.
- Cut the spring onion into fine rings.
- Mix the cucumber and the spring onion with the seaweed.
- Put everything in a bowl and finish with the juice of half a lime, a dash of soy sauce and some sesame oil.
- Cut the avocado into segments and add them to the seaweed salad.
- Finally, add the roasted sesame seeds together with the 4 Algae spice mix.
Tip from Chantal:
Do you like it spicy? If you prefer it a little spicier, top it all off with some chili flakes or add ORAC + chili Botanico spice mix.