Anti-Ageing Avocado & Papaya Salad from Chantal Voets can be prepared in 5 minutes. You make this dish with Spice mixes, ORAC + chili botanico-mix & Gula Java Rooibos from Amanprana. This recipe from the Asian & Belgian kitchen is delicious as Main dishes, Lunch & Salad. It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian, Gluten free & Vegan diet.
Ingredients for anti-ageing avocado & papaya salad
- 2 papayas
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tbsp Amanprana Orac Botanico mix, chili
- 1 tsp Amanprana Gula Java Rooibos
- 3 limes
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp roasted peanuts
Preparation of anti-ageing avocado & papaya salad
Make sure you don't leave out the Orac Botanico mix in this healthy salad! Find a nice large salad bowl.
- Cut the papaya in half. Remove the seeds, peel off the skin and cut the flesh into large pieces. Place the papaya in the bowl.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone. To make it easy to remove the avocado skin, cut the avocado into thirds lengthwise, and into quarters crosswise.
- Now you can use a spoon to peel the skin off the large chunks of avocado.
- Add the avocado to the papaya, mix carefully, and sprinkle on 1 tablespoon of Orac Botanico mix and 1 teaspoon of Gula Java Rooibos.
- Squeeze 3 limes over everything.
- Chop the fresh coriander coarsely and add to the salad.
- Mix well.
- Roast the peanuts, crush finely and sprinkle over the salad as a garnish.
Tip from Chantal:
This salad is best served chilled.
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.