Ingredients for spelt pasta with rocket
- 500g of spelt pasta (spaghetti)
- 250g rocket
- 50ml cloudy apple juice
- 2tsp Walnut oil (Amanprana Périgord walnut oil)
- 100g of cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1tsp spice mix (ORAC Botanico-Mix of Amanprana)
Preparation of spelt pasta with rocket
- Peel the garlic and wash the rocket thoroughly.
- Cut the garlic in small cubes and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Heat the walnut oil in a pan, roast the garlic and the cherry tomatoes together with the spice mix and deglaze with the apple juice.
- Add the rocket and bring to a boil. Take the pan off the heat and put aside.
- Boil de spelt spaghetti al dente in generously salted water.
- Then drain the spaghetti and add to the cherry tomatoes, reheat and stir well.
- Let it simmer for a short while and season with pepper and Fleur de Sel. Serve on hot plates.