Vegan mayonnaise for the fries from can be prepared in 7 minutes. You make this dish with Coconut oil & Fleur de sel from Amanprana. This recipe from the Belgian kitchen is delicious as . It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian, Vegan & Lactose-free diet.
Ingredients for vegan mayonnaise for the fries
- pinch of fleur de sel
- 0.5 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 300 ml extra virgin coconut oil
- 100 ml soy milk (unsweetened)
- pepper – to taste
Preparation of vegan mayonnaise for the fries
- Pour the soy milk into the cup and add the mustard, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Mix everything together briefly.
- Set the immersion blender on a medium setting and place it in the mixture.
- Slowly add the (melted) coconut oil while slowly going up and down with the hand blender.
- Make sure that you ‘suck up air’, as it were, and that the mass mixes well.
- Stop mixing when the mayonnaise is thick enough.