Vegetarian Wraps with Oyster Mushrooms and Black Garlic Paste from Chantal Voets can be prepared in 5 minutes. You make this dish with Coconut oil, Fleur de sel, Coconut blossom sugar, Black garlic paste & Black garlic from Amanprana. This recipe from the Belgian, Dutch, French & Mexican kitchen is delicious as Tapas & snacks, Side dish, Lunch, Vegetable Dish & Salad. It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian & Vegan diet.
Ingredients for vegetarian wraps with oyster mushrooms and black garlic paste
- 200 g oyster mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 125 g cherry tomatoes
- ½ cucumber
- ½ lime
- 1 tsp black garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 10 g fresh coriander
- 4 tortillas
- ½ cup of light sour cream (or vegan coconut cream)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Gula Java coconut blossom sugar
- Khoisan fleur de sel
Preparation of vegetarian wraps with oyster mushrooms and black garlic paste
- Cut the oyster mushrooms into bite-sized pieces. Cut the onions into half rings. Cut the cherry tomatoes and cucumber into fine cubes.
- Create a salsa by mixing the cherry tomatoes, cucumber, lime juice and the coriander leaves. Set some coriander aside for the finishing touch. Season with pepper and fleur de sel.
- Heat half of the coconut oil and add the onions. Leave to simmer over low heat until the onions begin to colour slightly. Add the sugar and let it caramelise. Spoon the onions out of the pan and add the rest of the coconut oil. Add the oyster mushrooms and fry until done. Season with cumin, pepper and fleur de sel. Add the onions again so that they can heat up.
- Heat the tortillas in a dry pan or in the oven. Spoon the oyster mushrooms and onions on top, together with the salsa. For the finishing touch, add a spoonful of sour cream mixed with black garlic paste and coriander leaves.
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.