Ingredients for baked banana
- 4 peeled bananas
- 300ml water
- 300g Coconut blossom sugar
- A pinch of chili powder
- A pinch of Fleur de Sel
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 2tbsp raw cacao nibs
Preparation of baked banana
- Put the water together with the sugar in a sauce pan and bring to a boil until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the chili, Fleur de Sel and the cinnamon.
- Stir well and let it simmer until you get a creamy consistency.
- Halve the bananas, add and heat until they become slightly soft.
- Divide over four small plates, sprinkle with a bit of raw cacao nibs and serve.
Tip from Stefano:
What will go beautifully with this dish, is "oliebol" (a traditional Dutch and Belgian food, somewhat like doughnuts) or Nigerian Puff Puffs. Make sure of course, to choose a healthy way of cooking and fry them in for example coconut oil.