Ingredients for blueberry pudding
- 200 mL Almond milk
- 4 tbsp Chia seeds
- 200 g Fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2-3 tbsp Coconut blossom sugar (Amanprana Gula Java Brut)
- A few Chilli threads
Preparation of blueberry pudding
- Place the blueberries in a blender with the coconut blossom sugar and almond milk and purée for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add the chia seeds and stir well.
- The next morning, give it another big stir and serve with fresh fruit, coconut blossom sugar or agave syrup.
- Place a few chilli threads on top of the blueberry pudding for a hint of chilli.