Ingredients for cheese crackers
- 2 eggs
- 75g almond flour (can be replaced with another nut flour if desired)
- 200g sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 50g coconut flour Amanprana
- a dash of Amanprana Orec Botanico mix spicy
- 50g coconut oil, extra virgin Amanprana (melted)
- add 1 teaspoon curry powder
- add 1 teaspoon onion powder
Preparation of cheese crackersBlend together almond flower, eggs, coconut oil, salt and cheese. Add coconut flower and kneed the dough in your hands for 2 to 3 minutes. Form dough into 1-inch balls, place on an ungreased cookie sheet, and flatten to a round cookie. Bake at 175°C for about 15 minutes
Tip from Chantal:
These crackers taste best straight from the oven and slightly crisp.
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.