Ingredients for gluten-free almond flour porridge with cacao.
- 500 ml Almond milk
- 6-8 tablespoons almond flour
- 4 tablespoons Cacao (Amanprana Gula Java Cacao)
- 1 tablespoon Coconut blossom sugar (Amanprana Gula Java Brut)
- 1 Banana
- 4 Strawberries
Preparation of gluten-free almond flour porridge with cacao.
- Warm up the almond milk in a pan on the stove.
- Add the almond flour, the cacao and the coconut blossom sugar and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cut the banana and strawberries into cubes, dish the gluten-free porridge into two bowls and garnish with the fruit.
- For extra bite, you can add whole almonds.
- This almond flour porridge with fruit is a perfect way to start the day!
Tip from Stefano:
Adapto herbs give balance in stress situations. Ideal to start every day positively.