Ingredients for italian salad
- 250 g halved cherry tomatoes or tomatoes cut into quarters
- 1 large cucumber cut into large pieces
- 4 tbsp capers (drained)
- 1 jar of drained artichokes
- a handful basil leaves, roughly chopped
- a handful mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Hermanos Catalan extra virgin olive oil
- a loaf of wholegrain bread, cut into finger-thick slices
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- a pinch of Amanprana Orac Botanico mix spicy
Preparation of italian saladTake a large, deep bowl and mix tomatoes, cucumber, capers, artichokes and herbs in it. Pour the lemon juice and the olive oil over this mixture. Take the slices of bread and cut them into large pieces. Mix everything well, flavour with a little cayenne pepper and sea salt.
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.