Ingredients for italian salad
- 250 g halved cherry tomatoes or tomatoes cut into quarters
- 1 large cucumber cut into large pieces
- 4 tbsp capers (drained)
- 1 jar of drained artichokes
- a handful basil leaves, roughly chopped
- a handful mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Hermanos Catalan extra virgin olive oil
- a loaf of wholegrain bread, cut into finger-thick slices
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- a pinch of Amanprana Orac Botanico mix spicy
Preparation of italian salad
- Take a large, deep bowl and mix tomatoes, cucumber, capers, artichokes and herbs in it.
- Pour the lemon juice and the olive oil over this mixture.
- Mix everything well, flavour with a little cayenne pepper and sea salt.
- Take the slices of bread and cut them into large pieces.