Ingredients for blinis with pumpkin curry and algae
- 1 pack of pancake mix or make your own quinoa blinis with this recipe by Martine Prenen
- 4 eggs
- half pumpkin
- red curry paste
- white cheese
- Botanico spice mix 4 Algae
- Amanprana Olive oil and/or grass-fed butter
Preparation of blinis with pumpkin curry and algae
- Prepare the pancake mix as described on the package.
- Deseed the pumpkin and cut into cubes of approx. 2 cm.
- Stew them in a large pot (under a lid) with 2 tbsp water and the red curry paste until the pumpkin pieces are cooked.
- Don't forget to stir every now and then.
- The amount of curry paste depends on the size of the pumpkin and your own taste.
- Now mash the pumpkin with a fork and let it cool slightly.
- In the meantime, heat in a small pan, depending on the size of the Blinis, olive oil or butter. If you really want small Blinis, you can put one or more molds of the desired size in the pan.
- Fry the not too thin Blinis on both sides until nicely brown. If you are working with molds, wait long enough before removing the mold, the dough must be dry. Be careful things get hot. Once the mold has been removed, you can neatly turn the Blini over and let the other side color.
- Spread the warm blini first with the white cheese, then pumpkin puree and finish generously with the Botanico 4 algae.