Parsnip and black garlic Halloween soup from Chantal Voets can be prepared in 15 minutes. You make this dish with Dried lemon, Fleur de sel, Black garlic & Olive oil - Amanprana Premium from Amanprana. This recipe from the Belgian, Dutch & French kitchen is delicious as Appetizer & Soup. It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian, Gluten free, Vegan & Lactose-free diet.
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch of celery
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400 grams parsnip
- 250 grams of potatoes
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 4 cloves of black garlic
- Pinch of Fleur de Sel
- Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon black lemon powder
Preparation of parsnip and black garlic halloween soup
- Peel the onion and slice the celery into pieces. Finely chop up both.
- Place a pan on medium heat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the vegetables and fry them for a couple of minutes on low heat.
- Chop the parsnip and potatoes into small chunks and add these.
- Add water until everything is completely covered.
- Crumble the vegetable stock cube into this and let it simmer until everything is cooked.
- Garnish the soup with the herbs.
- Pour the soup into bowls.
- Puree the black garlic and use this mixture to make a cobweb or a bat in each bowl.
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.