Fast Mac and Cheese from Chantal Voets can be prepared in 30 minutes. You make this dish with Coconut oil from Amanprana. This recipe from the American kitchen is delicious as Main dish & Pasta. It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian & Vegan diet.
Ingredients for fast mac and cheese
- 30 grams of butter or coconut oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 pack of vegetarian minced meat (250 grams)
- fresh oregano
- 300 grams macaroni cooked al dente
- 1 small tbsp Dijon mustard
- 50 grams fine parmesan cheese
- 150 grams fine Gruyere
- 1 ball of mozzarella
Quick preparation of Mac & Cheese
- Heat the butter or coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat
- Put the garlic in this – fry for a while
- Sprinkle the flour over it and stir for 1 minute
- Stir in finely chopped oregano, macaroni, mustard, cheeses, and half of the mozzarella oat milk, salt and pepper
- Add the fried minced meat
- Bring to boil
- Spoon into 4 separate oven dishes or 1 large dish and top with the rest of the mozzarella
- Bake for 10 minutes in the oven
Tip from Chantal:
For vegetable fans – also very nice to mix with stewed leek or cauliflower.
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.