Ingredients for organic waffles with a hint of coconut and cinnamon
- 400 g organic flour
- 80 g organic coconut fibres
- 4 organic eggs
- 750 ml organic (soy) milk (up to 1 l) or oat drink
- 150 ml Amanprana extra virgin coconut oil (liquid)
- 50 ml organic agave syrup
- a pinch of cinnamon or vanilla
Preparation of organic waffles with a hint of coconut and cinnamonTake a big bowl in which you mix all ingredients, except the milk. Mix everything well using a whisk; then gradually add the milk. You can make the batter smoother or more liquid according to taste. Take a waffle iron and grease it with coconut oil. Wait until it is very hot; then put in one (or two) ladles of batter and wait until the waffles turn golden brown
Tip from Chantal:
For a real feast sprinkle a bit of coconut oil on top.
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.