Ingredients for sweet potato fries with a dip
- 500g sweet potatoes
- 1 bundle of sage
- 1 bundle of savory (preferably summer savory)
- 1tbsp spice mix (Amanprana ORAC Botanico-mix with chili
- 2tbsp olive oil (Amanprana Hermanos Catalan extra virgin olive oil)
- 100g peeled cashew nuts
- Fleur de Sel
- Enough coconut oil for frying
Preparation of sweet potato fries with a dip
- Chop an grind the herbs in a mortar.
- Add plenty of Fleur de Sel, pepper, spice mix and the 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Let the fresh and dried herb dip soak in.
- Melt and heat the coconut oil in a fryer or high cooking pot.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them in equally sized fries.
- Dip the fries in the hot fat and let them fry until golden brown, which usually is after 7 to 8 minutes.
- Take the fries out of the coconut oil, drain them well and sprinkle them with plenty of Fleur de Sel and spice mix.
- Finally, shake them well to allow the Fleur de Sel and the spices to mix well and serve on plates.
- Serve when hot, with the herb dip.
Tip from Stefano:
The Amanprana adapto herb mix is well balanced in stress situations.