Ingredients for à la française salad
- 115 g green beans
- ½ head of iceberg lettuce
- a bunch of water cress
- 400 g artichoke hearts
- 115 g goat cheese
- 5 tbsp
- Amanprana extra virgin walnut oil
- 1 tbsp tarragon vinegar (or raspberry vinegar)
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- fleur de sel or Orac Botanico mix, mild
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 50 g chopped walnuts
Preparation of à la française salad
- Steam the green beans for 5 minutes. Slice them and store them in the fridge.
- Chop up the lettuce and the water cress. Slice the artichoke hearts into slices of 5 cm.
- Mix the lettuce, the water cress, the artichokes, the green beans and the goat cheese.
- Prepare the vinaigrette with 3 tbsp of walnut oil. Toss the salad with it.
- Garnish with the walnuts and drizzle with the remaining oil.