Vegetarian snack from Chantal Voets can be prepared in 15 minutes. You make this dish with Fleur de sel, Coconut blossom sugar, Balance Delight, Apple cider vinegar & Olive Oil - Verde Salud from Amanprana. This recipe from the Mediterranean & African kitchen is delicious as Side dish, Tapas & snacks & Dip and more. It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian, Gluten free & Low carbohydrate diet.
Ingredients for a vegetarian snack à la Ottolenghi
- 350 grams cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil Verde Salud
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed
- 1 tsp coconut blossom sugar
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 cloves of garlic (pressed or chopped)
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- zest of 1 lime
- 250 grams of Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- Balance Delight (Omega 3)
- Khoisan fleur de sel
How to make a vegetarian snack with tomatoes from the oven
- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC.
- Mix the oil, cumin, garlic, coconut blossom sugar, oregano and lemon zest together and pour this into the oven dish over the tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and lay the sprigs of thyme in between.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and carry on with the yoghurt in the meantime.
- Mix 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar with the yoghurt and a pinch of salt.
- Stir well and pour into a dish.
- Put the dish back in the fridge until you are ready to use it.
- Now set your oven to grill mode and grill the tomatoes for about 10 minutes. Keep a very close eye on the oven, as this can go very quickly!
- Take the yoghurt out of the fridge.
- Spoon the tomatoes onto the yoghurt, together with the herb mixture.
- Pour a dash of Balance Delight over it and serve immediately.
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.