Ingredients for creamy asparagus soup
- 1 kg Fresh white asparagus
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons Hemp oil (preferably Amanprana’s Balance Delight)
- 1.5 l Filtered water
- 2 tablespoons Yeast-free vegetable bouillon
- 200 ml Almond cream
- 1 tablespoon ORAC Botanico-mix, spicy herbs
- A pinch Khoisan fleur de sel
- A pinch Multicoloured pepper
- One bush Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 10 Snow peas
Preparation of creamy asparagus soup
- Peel the asparagus and cut into 5 cm pieces.
- Braise the asparagus and garlic in hemp oil until the asparagus starts to colour.
- Cool by adding water, then allow to simmer for 10 minutes with the vegetable bouillon and almond cream.
- Pour into a blender and blend for at least 5 minutes.
- Season the asparagus soup with pepper, salt and the herbs.
- Roughly chop the parsley and snow peas and scatter over the asparagus soup. Serve with bread, and enjoy the creamy asparagus soup! Making your own soup can be heavenly.