Ingredients for grilled corn on the cob with vegan butter
- 1 Fresh red chilli
- 125 g Mild vegan butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut blossom sugar (Amanprana Gula Java Brut)
- ½ tsp Fleur de sel (Khoisan fleur de sel)
- 8 Corn cobs (sweetcorn)
- Olive oil for the baking rack and for oiling (Amanprana Verde Salud)
Preparation of grilled corn on the cob with vegan butter
- Remove the seeds from the chilli and cube finely.
- Combine the chilli with the vegan butter, coconut blossom sugar and fleur de sel.
- Form the mixture into a roll of chilli butter and leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Boil the corn cobs in water for 15 minutes.
- Turn whenever necessary.
- Leave the corn cobs to drain while you start up the barbecue.
- Rub some oil onto the barbecue grill and cook the corn cobs on the hot grill (or in a grill pan) at a medium-hot temperature for 10 minutes.
- Turn from time to time.
- When the corn cobs are on the serving plate, cut the coconut blossom & chilli butter into slices and allow to melt over the grilled sweetcorn before eating.