Roasted pumpkin with black garlic and sage from Chantal Voets can be prepared in 25 minutes. You make this dish with Fleur de sel, Olive Oil - Verde Salud, Black garlic cloves & Black garlic from Amanprana. This recipe from the Belgian, Dutch & French kitchen is delicious as Tapas & snacks, Side dish & Vegetable Dish. It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian, Gluten free, Vegan & Lactose-free diet.
Ingredients for roasted pumpkin with black garlic and sage
- 1 pumpkin, washed and cut into equal parts
- Spicy black garlic sauce (see Balck Garlic Mayo)
- 1 tbsp Orac Botanico herbs, spicy
- 2 tbsp (extra virgin) olive oil, Verde Salud
- Khoisan fleur de sel
Preparation of roasted pumpkin with black garlic and sage
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Add the sliced segments of pumpkin to a roasting pan and drizzle it with olive oil.
- Add the herbs.
- Leave the roasting pan in the oven for 25 to 35 minutes until the pumpkin is nice and crispy.
- Remove the grilled pumpkin from the oven and arrange on a nice bowl and serve garlic sauce with it.
Tip from Chantal:
It also tastes great with other vegetables, such as sweet potato, celeriac, parsnip, carrots, beets, etc. Let your imagination run wild!
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.