Ingredients for vinaigrette with herbs
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 2 Shallots
- 1 Organic lemon, the fresh juice of
- 150 ml Filtered cold water
- 150 ml Oil (preferably Amanprana’s Balance Delight)
- 50 ml Amanprana extra virgin walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon Strong mustard
- 1 tablespoon Wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Gula Java Brut Coconut blossom sugar
- 1 tablespoon Agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon ORAC Botanico-mix herbs
- A pinch Khoisan fleur de sel
- A pinch Multicoloured pepper
Preparation of vinaigrette with herbs
- Peel and dice the garlic and shallots.
- Mix the water with the mustard, vinegar, coconut blossom sugar and agave syrup using a whisk.
- Continue mixing, dribbling in the oil until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Season with the walnut oil, fleur de sel, pepper and herbs.
- Leave briefly to infuse and then spread the vinaigrette over your salad, mix together and enjoy your salad with its delicious herb-mix vinaigrette.