Vinaigrette with herbs and agave syrup as a dressing from Stefano Vicinoadio can be prepared in 0 minutes. You make this dish with Spice mixes, Fleur de sel, Coconut blossom sugar, ORAC botanico-mix, Red wine vinegar, Balance Delight, Omega oil & Walnut oil from Amanprana. This recipe from the Belgian kitchen is delicious as Side dish, Dip and more & Salsa & Sauce. It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian & Vegan diet.
Ingredients for vinaigrette with herbs and agave syrup as a dressing
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 2 Shallots
- 1 Organic lemon, the fresh juice of
- 150 ml Filtered cold water
- 150 ml Oil (preferably Amanprana’s Balance Delight)
- 50 ml Amanprana extra virgin walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon Strong mustard
- 1 tablespoon Wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Gula Java Brut Coconut blossom sugar
- 1 tablespoon Agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon ORAC Botanico-mix herbs
- A pinch Khoisan fleur de sel
- A pinch Multicoloured pepper
Preparation of vinaigrette with herbs and agave syrup as a dressing
- Peel and dice the garlic and shallots.
- Mix the water with the mustard, vinegar, coconut blossom sugar and agave syrup using a whisk.
- Continue mixing, dribbling in the oil until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Season with the walnut oil, fleur de sel, pepper and herbs.
- Leave briefly to infuse and then spread the vinaigrette over your salad, mix together and enjoy your salad with its delicious herb-mix vinaigrette.
Who is Stefano Vicinoadio? Here at Amanprana we got to know him at an organic fair in Germany. We immediately hit it off and it turned into a great working relationship. Stefano is actually a photographer, and it is his passion. But his love for cooking has resulted in the most delicious recipes... together with great photos. Stefano describes himself as colourful, loud, a vegan, a friend, a discoverer, a digital nomad and straightforward.