Ingredients for vinaigrette with herbs and agave syrup as a dressing
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 2 Shallots
- 1 Organic lemon, the fresh juice of
- 150 ml Filtered cold water
- 150 ml Oil (preferably Amanprana’s Balance Delight)
- 50 ml Amanprana extra virgin walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon Strong mustard
- 1 tablespoon Wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Gula Java Brut Coconut blossom sugar
- 1 tablespoon Agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon ORAC Botanico-mix herbs
- A pinch Khoisan fleur de sel
- A pinch Multicoloured pepper
Preparation of vinaigrette with herbs and agave syrup as a dressingPeel and dice the garlic and shallots. Mix the water with the mustard, vinegar, coconut blossom sugar and agave syrup using a whisk. Continue mixing, dribbling in the oil until the ingredients are well mixed. Season with the walnut oil, fleur de sel, pepper and herbs. Leave briefly to infuse and then spread the vinaigrette over your salad, mix together and enjoy your salad with its delicious herb-mix vinaigrette.
Who is Stefano Vicinoadio? Here at Amanprana we got to know him at an organic fair in Germany. We immediately hit it off and it turned into a great working relationship. Stefano is actually a photographer, and it is his passion. But his love for cooking has resulted in the most delicious recipes... together with great photos. Stefano describes himself as colourful, loud, a vegan, a friend, a discoverer, a digital nomad and straightforward.