Ingredients for green pesto
- 150 g Fresh wild garlic (or rucola)
- 50 g Flat-leaf parsley
- 50 g Sunflower seeds
- 150 ml Olive oil (Amanprana Hermanos Catalan)
- 2 tablespoons Omega-3 Oil (Amanprana balance delight (hemp oil) Okinawa Omega-oil)
- 1 teaspoon Fleur de sel (Khoisan fleur de sel)
- ½ teaspoon Multicoloured pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons Herbs (Amanprana ORAC Botanico-mix, spicy)
- 3 Cloves of garlic
Preparation of green pesto
- Rinse and roughly chop the wild garlic (or rucola), parsley and cloves of garlic.
- Place in a blender together with the sunflower oil, the omega-3 oil and the herbs.
- Gradually increase the blender's power.
- Carefully mix all the ingredients together until the desired consistency is reached for the perfect wild garlic pesto.
- If you would like a thinner pesto, just add a little more olive oil.
Tip from Stefano:
The wild garlic pesto with omega-3 can be kept in a glass jar in the fridge for a few weeks. Cover the wild garlic pesto with a layer of olive oil to increase its storage life.